You're absolutely right, Derek.

I credit Sean and Brad with all that they do (and have
done).

I use blackbox because it is lean and fast, and when a new
version comes out, it is leaner and faster.

Most of the features/configurations I could really care less
about, but I'll say this:  I'd rather adapt my usage or
learn a new method than have the wm get slower.

I'm definitely a fan of configurability, but for something
like a window manager which is usually so ever-present, we
should always be mindful of the impact of said
configurations (read: feature creep, code bloat).

Derek Cunningham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> typed:

--
Chris Grossmann
NEW EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]