hi, i'm not sure if this is within the scope of blackbox or wether it is
just a fundamental X issue, but i find then when i use blackbox on my dual
head system the mouse location alone doesn't determine which head will
recieve key strokes, and so to switch workspaces or such i have to open a
terminal if there isn't one already so i can move the focus onto the right
head... damn annoying. again not sure who's accountable for that kinda
thing but if it is you guys a remedy would be so cool, as it's the only
niggle i have with my blackbox setup at the moment.

thanks

chris
xxxx