On 27-Jun-2002 Derek Cunningham wrote:
> Is there some standard window manager keybindings? I'm more curious than
> anything, but if there is such a standards doc out there, I'd like to peruse
> it.

no each group did their own thing.  The ICCCM actually says the window manager
should NOT have keybindings, but most of us believe that reflects the time the
ICCCM was written and igore it.

As for the actions that a binding can make it depends on how tightly bound to
the wm you are.  A keybinder very integrated into the window manager can offer
all kinds of options whereas one like bbkeys is restricted mostly to actions
the user could make.