On Sat, 13 Jul 2002 11:18:05 -0700 (PDT) "Sean 'Shaleh' Perry"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Once the bblib is available the menu code from blackbox will be public.
> Someone could easily implement this idea then.

I was just thinking about this.  It could even be made to display the same
menu as BB would natively.  This way you wouldn't have to worry about
having entries in one menu but not the other.  Basically just a small app
that reads the same menu source(s) as BB the same way.  Then people could
bind a key via bbkeys to execute this app.

--
Jamin W. Collins