I don't know what the big deal is. I'd just leave it, who cares, not worth the
time/thought/effort. If people are going to get all freaked out over something like
this, let 'em.

That first reply was supposed to be sent back to [EMAIL PROTECTED], but I forgot to
change the To:, :/, then I wrote back to Jan to apologize. :P

Figured I better not Cc everyone on the blackbox list for my whole day's
correspondence. ;)