On Mon, 22 Jul 2002 12:35:28 -0700 (PDT)
"Mr. Brigham Young" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Full name Robert Brigham Young II, I go by my middle name but
>  actually answer to both fairly reliably depending on the voice. Feel
>  free to call me Brig.

I think I'll have to start referring to you as Brig, then. =) I get
these mental images of the people I meet on the internet. I think it's
so that my brain doesn't fuddle them all up together so that I can never
remember who is who. When I picture you, all I've ever been able to come
up with is that statue in downtown Salt Lake - the one that points the
way to the Zion's Bank across the street. I just can't get your name out
of my head, somehow. Funny thing is, I can't remember if it's a statue
of Joseph Smith or Brigham Young.

> To answer once and for all the inevitable questions
>
> 1. Yes I am LDS.

Having grown up in Salt Lake, I find "You're not one of them Mormons,
are you?" to be the most annoying question in the universe. I sympathize
in every respect. (And before anyone asks, I happen not to be one.)

--
Rachel Collins

P.S. Would you mind CC'ing me on anything relating to the changes in the
manpage? I'm working ever so slowly on a HOWTO to add to The Linux
Documentation project, and have so far been using the man page and
Jeremy's FAQ as a base to jump from.