I'm not sure exactly when I started using bbappconf -- if it was with
0.62.1 or with an early 0.65 alpha. However, when I originally used it,
running "bbappconf -i" wouldn't iconify bbappconf properly -- I'd get a
little, blank, decorless window in my upper left screen on each
workspace. As a result, I started using "bbappconf -w" so I at least
wouldn't see it so much (I run my slit as autohide).

Recently, in alpha8, I discovered it was once again iconifying properly.
Then, today, when I upgraded to beta3, it reverted to it's weird
behavior once again.

Is this a problem with bbappconf? Or is there code that has changed and
changed back again for the bbtools that would cause this behaviour?

I don't notice the same thing happening with bbkeys, the only other
bbtool I currently run, which leads me to believe it's a problem with
bbappconf...

Anybody else noticing this? figured out a patch?

Matthew