Hi,

I'm on SL 10.6.2

I'm aware of the problems with SL and I've tried everything I could
find, including installing b57, changing the prefs, and then
reinstalling b54 which most people seem to be sticking with. I've also
tried b58. I've tried the "Use front application rather than finder"
solution, I've cleaned my prefs and cache. I've read about people
having problems with Cmd-Esc and tried a different hotkey. I have
proxy objects Enabled.

In none of the combinations I've tried I've ever got a "send to
quicksilver" in the services menu, and yes I've read about the
problems on the github page about qs not registering and made sure I
had no other quicksilver around and emptied my trash. No Joy.

With the current setup I have, b54 with pref edited previously with
b57 I've managed to get the "command window in text mode" to work,
which at least allows me to create notes. This won't work on b57 or
b58. Current selection is completely broken, even if I type it rather
than using the trigger I hear an error system sound. I see some errors
in consoles, but nothing shows up when I press those keys, they seem
to be related to other actions.

On b58 I cannot ever get the "command window in text mode" to work,
but at some point I had current selection to work *with applications*.
It never worked with selected text.

I'm more than happy to get my hands dirty and run things in a debugger
with Xcode etc, but I'll need some directions because I've never done
development under Mac.

thanks for QS, despite the problems it rocks.

blacktree-quicksilver+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with
the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.