Hi there, been following this thread trying to fix my very own issue
I used triggers to get current selection and find with a number of
different web sites (usinf the web search module, i think) such as
youtube, wikipedia, imdb, torrentz, etc...
i found it quite handy as all i needed to do is select a pice of text
and then press a trigger depending in the site i wanted that selection
searched
get the idea'
but that does'nt work anymore because of the get current selection
issues.
You guys have presented at least two different solutions, what i
didn't figured out is if one can use that to perform what i tried to
explain

any thoughts?
thanks