Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

I have an urgent requirement with our client. Please let me know your
interest.

*Cloud Migration with DevOps*

*Sunnyvale, CA*

*Contract*

*Please find revised JD below*

The ideal candidate possesses a unique blend of technical, project
management and communication skills. Technical background in
infrastructure, servers, networks, and experience with data centre
operations is required. This position requires previous hands-on Project
Management experience, a strong track record of success and ability to
execute in a dynamic environment.

*Responsibilities :*

·         Partner with various internal teams like system engineers,
support and engineering, to provide the customer with an excellent cloud
onboarding experience

·         Responsible for creating, managing and improving the internal
processes, workflows, and documentations for our Cloud Operations and
Infrastructure teams

·         Manage, coordinate and develop activities related to Operations
Project Management such as planning, kick off, management, tracking and
closure of Operations projects

·         Manage customer-facing project milestones, deliverables, and
communication

·         Provides cross-functional coordination and team communications

·         Provide management level visibility and reporting on project
status and risk

·         Serve as point of contact for project associated status and
information

*Required Skills :*

·         3+ years of project management experience; preferably within
cloud or data center technologies

·         Well aware of AWS and Kubernetes offerings, tools and
terminologies

·         Past working experience in Docker, Load balancers, Micro
services, SSL certificate management

·         Proven working experience in project management in the
Information Technology industry

·         Knowledge and understanding of project management principles and
methodologies

·         Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously

·         Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills

·         Self-driven and motivated to learn. Takes ownership and
accountability

·         Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
environment

·         Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Dev Chauhan *

*Valiantica Inc.*

Team Lead - Recruitment