Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

I have an urgent requirement with our client. Please let me know your
interest.

*SRE Engineer*

*Sunnyvale, CA*

*Contract*

*Responsibilities :*

·       Create and maintain customer cloud environment

·       Work Closely with DevOps, support and development teams

·       Work with innovative technology in the cloud

·       Be part of a team focused on introducing new technologies,
deploying services to multiple cloud environments and regions

·       Solve technical problems, provide guidance to various teams
(internal & external), and continually improve our systems, deployments,
operations, monitoring and overall cloud activities and costs

·       Provide technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and
remediation of security and privacy issues of the Managed Services
offerings including internal and external technical communication

·       Setup cross-region environments using automated or manual procedures

·       Respond to customer support issues related to these environments

*Required Skills :*

·       Strong background in Linux

·       Should have experience in being responsible for maintaining
applications, platform services and running sustainable production systems

·       Experience working in cloud computing, virtualization and
containers experience - Chef, Docker, Kubernetes and AWS

·       Experience in highly-available IT operations supporting critical
apps in production environments: fault-tolerant, zero-downtime deployment,
scalable architecting

·       Experience with networking, VPNs, compute infrastructure (servers,
databases, firewalls, load balancers), and
architecting/developing/maintaining production-grade systems

·       Experience with the core AWS services ( This is a must have
requirement )

·       Experience with Kubernetes or Elastic Kubernetes Service on AWS

·       Strong scripting expertize - Shell / Python

·       Knowledge of Version Control with Git

·       Experience with CI/CD in Jenkins

·       Experience delivering immutable infrastructure-as-code solutions
using tools like Ansible

·       Excellent problem-solving skills with a desire to take on
responsibility

·       Comfort with collaboration across functional borders

·       Experience or Knowledge in NginxX load balancers - Application LB
vs DNS based LB

·       Experience working in Micro services / Authentication / REST
standards, SSL certificate management

·       Should have experience in being responsible for maintaining
applications, platform services and running sustainable production systems

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Dev Chauhan *

*Valiantica Inc.*

Team Lead - Recruitment