Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

I have an urgent requirement with our client. Please let me know your
interest.

*Sr. UI Developer with React framework *

*Sunnyvale, CA*

*Initial Duration: 3-6 mths (with quarterly extensions)*

*Contract*

 *UI Developer:*

 We’re looking for detail-oriented, creative engineers to deliver
outstanding web application experiences.

7-8+ yrs of experience

 Key Qualifications

            • Proven track record in architecting and developing advanced
web applications.

            • *Extensive JavaScript and CSS experience using the React
framework.*

            • Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills.

            • Experience writing applications that call RESTful APIs.

            • Able to proactively ensure that rigorous OWASP security
standards are applied.

            • Strong object-oriented and functional programming and design
skills.

            • Passion for quality and attention to detail.

            • Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.

            • *Strong communication and interpersonal skills.*

            • Aptitude to independently learn new technologies and apply
them in real time.

            • Comfortable delivering quality work under tight timelines and
Agile release cycles.

Description

You are an extremely capable engineer who has a strong background in
JavaScript application engineering. You will be working with
state-of-the-art technologies and continuously collaborating with our
designers on new product initiatives.

 Education/Experience:

 Masters or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or
equivalent.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Dev Chauhan *

*Valiantica Inc.*