On 03/18/2018 03:36 PM, Ken Moffat via blfs-book wrote:
On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 08:09:10PM +0100, Tim Tassonis via blfs-book wrote:
On 03/18/2018 07:54 PM, Bruce Dubbs via blfs-book wrote:

The nightly build script repopulates patches/blfs/svn/.

Ok, I  added the patch half an hour ago and changed the bluez page
accordingly. Will wait with the checkin of the page until the nightly build
script will have done its work.

I think it works the other way around from what you are supposing:
the nightly script (American time) creates symlinks for what is in
the current svn book.

So I upload a patch, then add it to the book. I just have to remember
that I can't click on the link for a patch when I check that the
book renders before I commit.  And anyone who pulls the latest book
and makes it locally may have to go to patches.linuxfromscratch.org
to get a new patch.

The script runs at 0715 GMT.

xsltproc --xinclude                  \
         stylesheets/patcheslist.xsl \
         index.xml > copy-blfs-patches.sh

/bin/bash copy-blfs-patches.sh

It's actually a bit more complex than that as it is a part of a script that renders the book and copies the book, bootscripts, and patches into place.

  -- Bruce