On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 03:03:09AM +0100, Ken Moffat via blfs-book wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 08:08:36PM -0500, Douglas R. Reno via blfs-book wrote:
> >
> > On 4/12/21 3:00 PM, Pierre Labastie via blfs-book wrote:
> > > On Mon, 2021-04-12 at 17:40 +0000, BLFS Trac via blfs-book wrote:
[...]
> [...]
[...]
> > > Shouldn't we add this to the editor guide?
> > >
> > > Pierre
> > >

> > I agree, we definitely should add this to the editor's guide.
> >
> > - Doug
> >

> Chapter 7, 'Security Advisories' ?

[...]
> I suppose I should create a branch for this, since the current book
> is publically viewable at rivendell and we don't want the raw w-i-p
> to frighten the world at this point ?

Doh!  My mind had not adjusted to using git for the book.  Of course
I need a branch while I'm developing it, but I was thinking of the
old way - create an svn branch and update that. Once I've got a
first version I'll have to copy it to rivendell (or maybe to higgs,
depending on progress) for comment.

ĸen
--
Music teaches you to get past a mistake: If you make one when you play
live, you can't stop. You just have to carry on.   -- Richard Thompson