Hi. I just wanted to let ya know I was successful using gcc-3.3.5 for building
j2sdk and openoffice. However the NAS package in openoffice failed, so I
installed the standalone NAS version and used --with-system-nas.. that didn't
work because the ./configure script in openoffice first tries to look for the
NAS header in /usr/include, doesn't find it, and when it looks
in /usr/X11R6/include it skips and fails because "no" is in cache.. So, I
symlinked /usr/include/audio/ to /usr/X11R6/include/audio, and it worked
after. Other than that everything worked.

robert