I've successfully compiled OpenOffice 1.9 with the patches from this
list.  However, I'm having trouble installing.  beanshell never seemed
to be built for me, so I compiled it myself and added it to the
classpath, but now it seems to want bsh.jar when I go into
instsetoo_native/util and type dmake (at least I'm guessing this is
where I go to install, I looked at the makefile.mk in the root of the
source and it seems to go to this directory).  Here's the error log:
ERROR: The following files could not be found:
ERROR: File not found: bsh.jar
... cleaning the output tree ...

ERROR: ERROR: Missing files
in function: remove_Files_Without_Sourcedirectory

ERROR: Saved
logfile:
/tmp/src680-m107/instsetoo_native/unxlngi6.pro/OpenOffice/logging/en-US/log_SRC680__en-US.log
Tue Jun  7 09:55:14 2005 (00:01 min.)
dmake:  Error code 255, while making 'openoffice_en-US'
'---* tg_merge.mk *---'

Does anyone have any idea where I need to put bsh.jar?

Thanks
--
Kevin M. Jordan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>