I have just gone through bugzilla and marked packages for BLFS 6.1.
Right now there are 56 (out of 83 open) showing a target milestone of 6.1

If anyone thinks that a bug's target milestone should be upgraded to 6.1
(or delayed back to future), please discuss it here.

Once we get these outstanding 6.1 bugs fixed, I will create a
BLFS-6.1-pre1 release for testing.  To ensure that we have a chance to
get more testing, I propose to leave the -pre release(s) in place for at
least 2-3 weeks before going to BLFS-6.1 final.

I am asking all editors to work on the outstanding bugs as much as
possible so we can release the -pre1 version soon.

Thanks.