Bruce Dubbs wrote these words on 09/01/05 22:35 CST:

> I don't believe this is true.  We don't normally provide the tar command
> to extract files.  If we assume we are in the package source directory
> when we do the untar, then the commands are (with the extra texmf
> removed) correct.

Yes, but there was no instruction to untar the cm-super tarball, so it
was confusing to me that it was just assumed to do it in the tetex
source dir.

> Perhaps we should just specify:
>
>   tar -xf ../tetex-cm-super.tar.bz2
>
> as the first command of this subsection.

Yes, this is the proper solution.

>  Since I did the cm-super font
> addition, I can update this section. but since you did all this
> reserach, you can do it if you want.  Your call.

I will update the TeX instructions. I have all the proper commands
in my build script and it would just take me a few moments.

Thanks for responding, Bruce.

--
Randy

22:53:01 up 152 days, 22:26, 3 users, load average: 0.14, 0.21, 0.21