sash wrote:
> All I do for the project is keep order, common courtesy and
> consideration on IRC and occasionally offer a grammar suggestion or find
> a typo in the book However, Gerard values my contribution even though it
> seems meager me. I value everyone's contributions and enjoy learning
> from all of you. We're a community project and you're an important part
> of this community. I hope you won't go away. Each of us is important in
> our own way.
>
> Kind regards,
> sash
>
> Richard A Downing wrote:
>
>> To put it simply, I just don't enjoy being an editor - and I'm
>> embarrased that I have not felt able to do more.

Sash,

I think you are on the right track (as usual).  Occasional contributions
are fun and seem worthwhile.  Being a BLFS editor means responsibilities
that I'm not sure I want.

I like encouraging the cleverer people, like Jim - although I don't use
his Cross-LFS book at all.  And I don't intend to stop doing that, or
writing hints when the mood takes me.

If no-one minds me being an occasional editor though, maybe I'll just
stay like that.

Richard.