My daughter called while I was typing this... I knew I shouldn't have sent it while on the telephone with her <embarrassed look>

sash wrote:

All I do for the project is keep order, common courtesy and consideration on IRC and occasionally offer a grammar suggestion or find a typo in the book<.> However, Gerard values my contribution even though it seems meager <to> me.
Richard A Downing wrote:

To put it simply, I just don't enjoy being an editor - and I'm
embarrased that I have not felt able to do more.