Joe Ciccone wrote:

I was refering to the binary install. The fact that the binary install
uses 1.0.5_06. I rarly ever build JDK from source so I failed to notice
that the book still has 1.0.5_05 in that part. Sorry for the noise.

Yes, I just asked the project admin about this the other day. The 1.5.0_06 source code should be availible soon. The download directory is there but tiger.dev.java.net page was never updated. Download directory does not list it's contents, so I've no idea if the files are there yet.

-- DJ Lucas