Hi,

I while back when I was browsing around Dan Kegel's website
(http://www.kegel.com/), I found a page where he advocates for a
couple IDEs.  Here's the page where he talks about it:

http://www.kegel.com/linux/edu/curriculum.html

These seems like a prime candidates for the "Other Development Tools"
section of the Other Programming Tools page.

Here are the links.  Anjuta is a C/C++ IDE for GNOME, and Eclipse is
an IDE for Java.  Eclipse is already mentioned on the page under
Java-GNOME.

http://www.anjuta.org/
http://www.anjuta.org/downloads
http://www.eclipse.org/
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/

I haven't used either yet, but they look pretty nice.  If there's a
reason why IDEs aren't being mentioned on the page, you can ignore
this email.

--
Dan