Chris Staub wrote:

Attached should be a patch to correct some of the dependency info for the newly-split Xorg 7 pages. Also, I was wondering whether Mesa is really "optional" for xorg-server. I've tried building the server without Mesa (of course removing the configure option referring to Mesa's source dir) but it's always failed, with an error about not finding <GL/gl.h>. Am I just missing something?

And I'm sure it helps to actually attach the patch.

Applied locally. Will check in a little later on today after looking at the xorg-server without mesa problem.

Thanks.

-- DJ Lucas