Bruce Dubbs wrote:
Randy McMurchy wrote:
I'm leaning to 6.2.0.

Seems reasonable to me.  Do you want me to update the milestones that
are available?

I'm sorry this response is a bit late.  I've been out of town.

[crossposted to lfs-dev, replies should be sent to blfs-dev]

I am out of town right now and will be for a week. As far as
the milestones go, let's go back to the old-fashioned method
of the group giving +1, -1 votes for the desired choice of:

1. Change all the references of BLFS-6.2 to BLFS-6.2.0 and
   go forward.

2. Keep what we have (BLFS-6.2), and when the follow-up is
   released, call it BLFS-6.2u1 (the 'u' is for 'update', but
   could be anything such as 'r' for 'release' or whatever is
   best).

Bruce, I can go either way. It doesn't matter, but I now lean
to #2, simply because it is easier.

--
Randy