Hi guys,

BLFS looks busy!  Anyways, got back from a short vacation and just
finished updates there.  Looks good, only a few things missing or that I
couldn't find:

1.  firefox and thunderbird 1.5.0.9 patches aren't available at the
URL's in the book:

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/patches/blfs/svn/firefox-1.5.0.9-system_nss-1.patch
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/patches/blfs/svn/firefox-1.5.0.9-pangoxft-1.patch

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/patches/blfs/svn/thunderbird-1.5.0.9-system_nss-1.patch
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/patches/blfs/svn/thunderbird-1.5.0.9-pangoxft-1.patch

2.  MPlayer - it seems I missed a codec and Blue theme upgrade a while
ago.  Should be "Blue-1.5.tar.bz2", only "Blue-1.7.tar.bz2" is available
on their servers, put 1.7 in ftp.  Also the "all-20060501.tar.bz2", I
could only find "all-20061022.tar.bz2", that version is in ftp at this
time too.  If someone has the older versions, I can put them up,
otherwise a theme and codec package upgrade shouldn't cause too many
problems.  :)

That's about it!  The blfs wget target works well so far.  There is
still a chance of missing packages/patches, for example the wget list
doesn't have "rp-pppoe-3.8-iproute2-1.patch", I'm guessing since it is
optional.   Also files with less-often-used file endings, such as .txt,
.diff and just ".tar" aren't included in the wget list.  But it is a
future tweak and the concept is working.

Justin