On Thu, Mar 15, at 07:15 Dan Nicholson wrote:

> You read my mind :) To the point where I was reading the post and I
> couldn't tell if some parts had actually been written by me and were a
> forward. Even though I'd never actually written those things.

I am running a cronjob for Mind Rsync'ing' overnight to Seattle.

> It's early here and this tea is not cutting it. Time to switch up to coffee.

Here is my preference.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orchidaceae

> Yes. What we're doing with ash is ugly. Taking a vaporware tarball off
> of a slackware mirror and then applying a monster patch to it.

Agree.

> > Dan or anyone else, feel free to make your adjustments to the patch,
> > I will be grateful to correct any mistakes.
>
> +1. Patch looks good to me. I'm curious to hear about the dropping Ash
> part of the equation from others, but I think Dash could be added
> regardless.
>
> Will you just get some commit privileges already? I can't keep up with
> all your patches.

Thanks for the confidence, I still believe that is too early for that, but
it seems that you all _urgently_  seeking for someone to break the tree.

And great god, look at the revision.

--- general.ent (revision 6666)

I think I will be gladly accept to be the 6667. :)

If there isn't any objection (from users or developers) until next morning for
me, then I will happily break in some thousands of pieces the tree.

I think I'll go for a mountain walk.