Guy Dalziel schrieb:

> I don't consider it that steep, a little bit of testing never hurt
> anyone. The most basic test we do is to make sure that things compile
> together, and we tend to leave things to people who actually use them,

i had no problem with your statement. assuming an update can only be
acceptet if ALL dependend packages are running, my commitment really was
not very usefull.

but for me it was frustrating, as i don't want to build ALL packages in
blfs.

with the new approach just to update packages that seem to be ok and
fiddling arround for breakages later, i'll try to tell you about my results.

i'll post my results as soon as available...

tobias