On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 01:48:52PM -0000, DJ Lucas wrote:
> behind. I've just started over _again_ with the addition of gcc-4.4.1.
> Seeing that gawk has known breakage with some packages, I'm going to
> rebuild gawk quick to account for that change as well (I'm sure a full LFS
> build will occur by somebody with that change included).

Don't worry, you're not alone. I'm just about to finish building what
will, hopefully, be the 6.5 LFS release. I used Gawk 3.1.7 and all the
testsuites performed within expected parameters. 3 tests in 3.1.7 failed
during the temp build but they all passed during the permanent toolchain.
All in all this is starting to look like a very good build.