On Wed, 02 May 2012 13:35:51 +0100
"Armin K." <kre...@email.com> wrote:

> http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/gtk+/3.4/gtk+-3.4.1.tar.xz
>
> It's still gtk+3 not gtk 3

I'm not bothered one way or the other as long as we're consistent. I
think the first letter should be capitalised in the same way that you'd
capitalise the name of something, 'cos it is the name of something.
What do other people think? Should it be Gtk 3, Gtk+-3 or GTK+-3?

>  (And I prefer to capitalize everything since upstream called it that way).

Upstream don't get to decide on the style of BLFS.

>  If you set title to the GTK+, then set
> everything else. I really don't care for GTK+2 ... You could switch them
> to the same format if it was necesary, but don't revert other people's
> work (like you did on the cairo page, even tough comment explained
> everything).

If a page can be improved it should be improved. We can't be afraid of
changing a file because it was last edited by someone else. These
aren't sacred texts, they're technical documents that should reflect
reality.

Andy