Couple of things I noticed on my latest build.

The DRM backend is broken in cairo with Xorg-7.7, no idea if this is the
result of the export symbols patch or latest xorg. Anybody built it?
(probably unused)

Ghostscript lists lcms as a dependency, it should be lcms2.

Udev 182 didn't rebuild with pci-utils without a decompressed pci.ids file.

Because of build order (a very minimal target), the firefox.desktop file
got installed as /usr/share/applications (need to check first, and
create the directory if necessary).

-- DJ Lucas