On Tue, 15 May 2012 23:54:06 +0100
DJ Lucas <d...@linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> Couple of things I noticed on my latest build.
>
> The DRM backend is broken in cairo with Xorg-7.7, no idea if this is the
> result of the export symbols patch or latest xorg. Anybody built it?
> (probably unused)

I spent an evening working on trying to build with --enable-drm and
gave up. I could get past each error but after fixing about 15 or 20
bugs I gave up. It seems to be unmaintained code.

> Ghostscript lists lcms as a dependency, it should be lcms2.

It lists lcms2 as recommended and lcms1 as optional, or do you mean we
should be recommending lcms1?

> Udev 182 didn't rebuild with pci-utils without a decompressed pci.ids file.
>
> Because of build order (a very minimal target), the firefox.desktop file
> got installed as /usr/share/applications (need to check first, and
> create the directory if necessary).

Doh! Good point. I'll fix that tomorrow. Thanks

Andy