Em 18-06-2012 14:09, Pierre Labastie escreveu:> Le 18/06/2012 17:54, Fernando
de Oliveira a écrit :
>> Please, how do you access "about:config" in thunderbird to change
>> "general.useragent.locale", without specific add-ons?
> I think you can find it in preferences>advanced>configuration editor.
> That's how it is under Debian (translated from French). The interesting
> thing is that general.useragent.locale is set to en-US, but all the
> buttons are in French...
>
> Pierre

Thank you, Pierre!

Long, very long, ago, I remember seeing that. Couldn't remember now nor
find without your help.

I was not precise in my previous mail: always try FF with pt-BR compiled
with source. When this fails, I use the .xpi. The same with other
{mo,gnu}zilla packages.

--
[]s,
Fernando