Armin K. wrote:

> I have gegl-0.2.0 installed already, and I just configured and built it
> in order to run the testsuite. It failed first time because of jpeg2000
> loader (libjasper) error, but I disabled it and then testsuite passed. I
> use i686, so no, it is not i686 error.

It must be some dependency then.  I can trace the source to a point
where it is doing:

  g_print ("%s and %s are identical\n", argv[1], argv[2]);
   g_object_unref (debug_buf);
   g_object_unref (bufferA);
   g_object_unref (bufferB);   // Seg faults here.
   gegl_exit ();
   return 0;
}

g_object_unref is in GTK+, so it that was incorrect, then I'd think
something else would be failing.