On 10/09/2012 09:44 AM, kre...@linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
> Author: krejzi
> Date: 2012-10-09 01:44:44 -0600 (Tue, 09 Oct 2012)
> New Revision: 10724
>
> Modified:
>     trunk/BOOK/general.ent
>     trunk/BOOK/general/genlib/libdrm.xml
>     trunk/BOOK/introduction/welcome/changelog.xml
>     trunk/BOOK/x/installing/mesalib.xml
> Log:
> libdrm 2.4.39 and MesaLib 9.0.

Prefix changed to /usr as I pointed out earlier. It is not seperate from
/usr as long as headers are a symlink to /usr/include and without those
symlinks some packages build may fail.

Also, not really part of Xorg, but used by Xorg. Can also be used by
Wayland which does not use Xorg.

Also, I haven't yet got time to check how to disable llvm with current
instructions, but I'll work on it later. Please test.