On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 12:48 AM, Armin K. <kre...@email.com> wrote:
> On 10/09/2012 09:44 AM, kre...@linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
>> Author: krejzi
>> Date: 2012-10-09 01:44:44 -0600 (Tue, 09 Oct 2012)
>> New Revision: 10724
>>
>> Modified:
>>     trunk/BOOK/general.ent
>>     trunk/BOOK/general/genlib/libdrm.xml
>>     trunk/BOOK/introduction/welcome/changelog.xml
>>     trunk/BOOK/x/installing/mesalib.xml
>> Log:
>> libdrm 2.4.39 and MesaLib 9.0.
>>

> Prefix changed to /usr as I pointed out earlier. It is not seperate from
> /usr as long as headers are a symlink to /usr/include and without those
> symlinks some packages build may fail.
>
> Also, not really part of Xorg, but used by Xorg. Can also be used by
> Wayland which does not use Xorg.
>
> Also, I haven't yet got time to check how to disable llvm with current
> instructions, but I'll work on it later. Please test.
> --

Just wondering, but do we want to use enable-texture-float by default?
 The developers were worried about potential patent issues.

Perhaps as an optional flag, pointing at
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/tree/docs/patents.txt?h=8.0 for
those who choose to enable it.

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=OTMzMg

--