Hi,

After some hours of work, I could install on my lfs 7.2 quvi (dependency of
Clive). During my search, I found:
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/blfs-support/2012-September/070624.html

So I wonder if blfs would be interested by this work. I see 2 ways to share
this work.

1. Add packages in BLFS book: the format matches to blfs style. But it adds
2 packages, I can understand it's not a good idea as blfs is hard to maintain.

2. Writing a hint: it's somewhat "useless" as it lists commands that could be
written in a blfs-book page. However, maybe easier to maintain, and I could
explain furthermore how to use Quvi then (without Clive). In blfs, we don't
explain usage.

What do you think? Are you interested by such contribution? What format do
you prefer, if you accecq such contrib?

Sincerely,

JPM