Jean-Philippe MENGUAL wrote:
> Yes, I had thought to the blog yesterday, and forgot while sending my mail
> here.
> Is there some "format" (some rules as the text in the hints)? Or is it a fully
> free style text? I don't know if some policy is established related to the
> blog
> as it's a recent support.

Right now, I'm the only one with permissions to post. I guess I decide
on the style on the fly.  :)

For writing style, I'd want to identify the author so readers know who
is writing each article.

Actually, there are two sections:

Intro material followed by 'more..' and the rest of the article.  The
format is simple html:

<th>, <td>

There is no javascript or forms allowed.

I think plain text is also allowed, but I prefer html.