--- Em qui, 17/1/13, Tobias Gasser  escreveu:

> De: Tobias Gasser
> Assunto: Re: [blfs-dev] firefox fails with cairo w/o patch
> Para: "BLFS Development List"
> Data: Quinta-feira, 17 de Janeiro de 2013, 14:15
> Am 17.01.2013 13:28, schrieb Armin
> K.:
>>  I'm pretty sure that I removed --enable-system-cairo
>> from Mozilla
>>  products' instructions.

> ok, this i missed...

>>  When I rebuild both of them without system cairo, all
>> of the mentioned
>>  errors were gone, so I decided to remove the patch
>> untill we come up
>>  with something else.

> fine.
>
> but i like to build mozilla with the already installed cairo
> as i try to
> avoid duplicates when possible. maybe i'll find a patch for
> mozilla to
> use system cairo without the patch...
>
> tobias

I have
$ paco -sC cairo
6.3M  ( 98)  cairo-1.10.2
7.3M  (114)  cairo-1.12.0
7.5M  (114)  cairo-1.12.8

Number between parenthesis is number of files common to more than
one package/version.

I put all the installed versions I have above, because I am still
using cairo-$VERSION-expose_snapshot-1.patch in cairo and
--enable-system-cairo in firefox-18.0 and , icecat-17.0.1,
seamonkey-2.15, thunderbird-17.0.2 and xulrunner-18.0, and they all
seem to be working without problem.

No idea if this is due the fact that older files are in the system.

[]s,
Fernando