On Thu, 24 Jan 2013 08:23:47 -0600, Randy McMurchy <ra...@linuxfromscratch.org>
wrote:
> Matthew Burgess wrote these words on 01/24/13 07:41 CST:
>> On Thu, 24 Jan 2013 07:06:22 -0600, Randy McMurchy
> <ra...@linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
>>
>>> randy@rmlinux: ~/Books/BLFS/BOOK > svn status -u
>>> Status against revision:  10962
>>> randy@rmlinux: ~/Books/BLFS/BOOK > svn up
>>
>> What does 'svn info' show for your URL.  I wonder if you've got
>> 'svn+ssh://quantum.linuxfromscratch.org/' in there, and not
>> 'svn+ssh://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/')?
>
> I had 'svn+ssh://linuxfromscratch.org/' which unfortunately points to the
> quantum server. I know what is going on now. I just want to get the two
> repos
> synced together.

I'm still stuck at work for the time being, so can't do anything immediately.

Hopefully, you're OK with re-committing your changes?  I assume here that there
have been
more commits to the higgs repo than the quantum repo?

If so, then I think you should be OK to do the following from within your
working copy:

svn switch svn+ssh://svn.linuxfromscratch.org

(see http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.6/svn.ref.svn.c.switch.html for the docs)

>From that above link, I think your changes may well be persisted, so you
>should be able
to resolve any conflicts and just reapply.  If not, you'll have to copy and
paste the
commit diff from your latest commit(s) into a patch file, apply to your working
copy, and
commit again.

We should have (obviously) switched off the svn daemon on quantum as soon as
(or just
before) the DNS change had been applied; that would have prevented this from
happening.
Bruce, if you see this within the next couple of hours, would you mind doing so
please?

Thanks,

Matt.