Thomas Trepl wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just had a look to the Editors Guide an i think there is some tweaking
> required.  Just to make sure that I do not mess up anything (and not being
> totally confused) :
>
> Q: svn repo lives on "svn.linuxfromscratch.org" from now on?
> The edguide names it at "linuxfromscratch.org" which actually points to
> quantum. That may be the reason for some misconfigured sandboxes.

Yes, I think that would be better.

> Q: "The" linuxfromscratch-Server will be higgs?
> Higgs will hold all the user accounts, the mailing lists, svn and irc etc.,
> right?  So, everywhere where quantum is refered, higgs should be go in.

Eventually.  Some things are not transitioned yet including mail and irc.

> If ok, I'll patch the edguide.

That would be good, but we should probably wait until everything gets
transferred.

BTW, you posted from an account not registered.  I let it through
manually.  I can fix that if you want to use it as a secondary account
without list mail to it.