Ken Moffat wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 04:38:20PM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
>
>>   rename udev-extras to udev
>
>   Or rename it to gudev ?

I can see dropping the "Udev-Installed LFS Version" version, but
udev-extras seems to be right to me.  We might want to drop keymap, but
that was only built into LFS at version 206.  I don't know if we should
drop the note about udev-lfs-197-2 or not.  That was some time ago.

>> Remove printproto and libXp since they are basically unused.
>
>   Like Nathan, I thought these were for something in the open jdk
> area.

I can't find any reference to printproto in any jdk file or log.  I
found one mention of libXp in the INSTALL text file of IcedTea, but I
don't see where it is ever used.