I'm getting towards the end of my first make-4.0 set of builds.  I
had wireshark down for a DESTDIR build/install on this system, but
it fails with :

In file included from packet-dtls.c:63:0:
packet-ssl-utils.h:255:5: error: unknown type name
‘gcry_cipher_hd_t’
     SSL_CIPHER_CTX evp;
     ^
packet-ssl-utils.h:46:24: error: unknown type name
‘gcry_cipher_hd_t’
 #define SSL_CIPHER_CTX gcry_cipher_hd_t
                        ^
packet-ssl-utils.h:402:18: note: in expansion of macro
‘SSL_CIPHER_CTX’
 ssl_cipher_setiv(SSL_CIPHER_CTX *cipher, guchar* iv, gint iv_len);
                  ^
Makefile:6260: recipe for target 'libdissectors_la-packet-dtls.lo'
failed
make[5]: *** [libdissectors_la-packet-dtls.lo] Error 1

 Google thinks that the gcry_ namespace is from libgcrypt, but I
don't see that as a dep of the required/recommended deps, nor as an
obvious dep for any of the optional packages.

 For the moment, I've deferred it to 'build 2' where I'll be
building what is left in the book for current gnome, and where
libgcrypt is already part of the plan.  But if I _can_ build it now,
without libgcrypt, I'm open to suggestions.

ĸen