Le 10/12/2013 23:30, akhiezer a écrit :
> Do you automate the testing of the book's urls for brokenness: would
> have caught the (apparent) errors in the patch; and save a lot of
> manual work in the medium-/long- term. Not sure if Bruce's
> test-for-updates cron script would incorporate test-for-brokenness, or
> if you have access to that.

Yes, I automate the testing of URLs. My first goal is not to test the
urls, but to compare the URLs between the English and French translation
of BLFS. Together, I check the URLs with a wget --spider command.
Currently, my script don't work properly, but when I have debug it, I
can post here the testing of book's urls part.

Rgds

Denis