>On Sun, 5 Jan 2014 23:53:00 +0100
>Aleksandar Kuktin <akuk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The problem is the line about "failed with code 21", the cause of
> which I managed to trace into the blob. Or rather, that is not the
> problem, that is an accomplishment (this was my first time debugging
> the kernel and it was fun!), but the problem is that I have been
> living for years in open source where everything is possible (subject
> to the Law of conservation of matter), but now I'm looking at having
> to either debug a blob (nevermind I'm legaly not supposed to do that)
> or wait (read: beg) for Broadcom to mercifully decide to *try* to fix
> the problem and maybe succeed, but also maybe not, provided they
> don't give up halfway through.

Posting for completeness.

Broadcom was actually very quick with the response. I posted to the
linux-wlan-client-support-list and got the complete response within 24
hours, much faster then I was expecting.

The gist of the response is that my WiFi card had its ROM FUBAR-ed and
that there no help for it.

--
Svi moji e-mailovi su kriptografski potpisani. Proverite ih.
All of my e-mails are cryptographically signed. Verify them.