Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
> Em 28-02-2014 17:16, Bruce Dubbs escreveu:
>> Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
>>>
>>> Will try
>>> ekiga
>>> transmission
>>> wireshark
>
> Done. All built and working.
>
> I think that it would be a good idea, not sure about how vulnerable it
> would be, to add to wireshark's page:
>
> usermod -a -G wireshark <username>

I think we already do that as a last part of the install instructions.
We also do it for qemu, alsa-utils, simpleburn, and svn.  Each package
has a slightly different location though.

> That is why I did not tag, leaving for you to decide and tag.
>
> Transmission was with qt5, testing at the same time source setqt5.
>
> Also installed keepassx to test setqt4.

Very good.

I can do the tags if you don't want to, but since you did the work, then
it's OK with me if you do the tags.