On 03/01/2014 11:21 AM, Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
> Em 01-03-2014 01:02, Bruce Dubbs escreveu:
>> Fernando de Oliveira wrote:

>>> Done. All built and working.
>>>
>>> I think that it would be a good idea, not sure about how vulnerable it
>>> would be, to add to wireshark's page:
>>>
>>> usermod -a -G wireshark <username>
>>
>> I think we already do that as a last part of the install instructions.
>> We also do it for qemu, alsa-utils, simpleburn, and svn.  Each package
>> has a slightly different location though.
>>
>>> That is why I did not tag, leaving for you to decide and tag.
>>>
>>> Transmission was with qt5, testing at the same time source setqt5.
>>>
>>> Also installed keepassx to test setqt4.
>>
>> Very good.
>>
>> I can do the tags if you don't want to, but since you did the work, then
>> it's OK with me if you do the tags.
>>
>>    -- Bruce
>>

> Done.
>
> Still missing info from Armin about chesse, to move from built to
> checked. And gnash.
>
> If nobady is gona do gnash, I can try, although it isrealy old version,
> IIRC. But will have to install Xulrunner tha I do not have yet.

I haven't built Xorg at all in my testing environment and don't plan to
build new system for at least some time now. My current system is more
up to date than LFS-svn and BLFS-svn, but Glibc and Qt instructions are
older ones and I don't use libexecdir (system built way before any of
these were changed), so I'm sorry but I can't check it for LFS 7.5 since
I am not running it.

--
Note: My last name is not Krejzi.