That's it.

$ man man
No manual entry for man

I have:

ls -dl /usr/share/man/
drwxrwxr-x 43 root root 4096 Fev 28 23:38 /usr/share/man/

Have tried as I did when had similar problem in BLFS-7.5:

chown -v 2775 /usr/share/man

No modification, and reverted.

I notice that at

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/7.5-rc1/chapter06/creatingdirs.html

we have:

mkdir -pv /usr/{,local/}share/{color,dict,doc,info,locale,man}

so it should be as above.

Have installed particular packages with directory as 2775, no success.
Had some subdirectories of /usr/share/man as 2775, cannot remember which
ones, changed all to 0775.

I am tending to reinstall Man-DB-2.6.6, but wanted some opinion, before
doing that. Perhaps someone has a simpler solution. I am hoping this is
a local problem, as I read that Bruce has no error for "man man", unless
with LC_ALL=something.

--
[]s,
Fernando