Em 04-03-2014 02:17, Armin K. escreveu:

> On 4.3.2014 5:51, Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
>> There are definitely problems, here.
>>
>> 1. Directories have wrong names and one is missing in webkitgtk-1.10.2.
>>
>> /usr/include/webkitgtk-1.0
>> /usr/share/gtk-doc/html/webkitgtk
>> /usr/share/webkitgtk-1.0
>>

>> 2. Libraries with wrong names: libwebkitgtk-1.0.so and
>> libjavascriptcoregtk-1.0.so (latter is correct).
>>

>> 3. A common directory, with many files with same name.
>>

>>      webkitgtk-2.2.4                   webkitgtk-1.10.2
>> /usr/share/gtk-doc/html/webkitgtk      /usr/share/gtk-doc/html/webkitgtk
>>
>> It is easy to fix 1. and 2. But what can be done with 3?
>>
>> I am thinking of adding, after "make install":
>>
>> webkitgtk-2.2.4:
   rm -rf /usr/share/gtk-doc/html/webkitgtk-2.0
>> mv -vi /usr/share/gtk-doc/html/webkitgtk \
>>         /usr/share/gtk-doc/html/webkitgtk-2.0
>>
>> webkitgtk-1.10.2
   rm -rf /usr/share/gtk-doc/html/webkitgtk-1.0
>> mv -vi /usr/share/gtk-doc/html/webkitgtk \
>>         /usr/share/gtk-doc/html/webkitgtk-1.0
>>

> For 3. I'd suggest the same as for python docs. Since they are developer
> docs and developer should only use latest version to develop against,
> the docs for the latter (1.10.x) should be disabled explicitly.
>
> --disable-gtk-doc or --disable-gtk-doc-html ... Try one.

To Armin:

Thanks for the suggestion. I will keep in mind and try first
differently, will do as you suggest if the consensus is with you. :-)

To all:

As we have little time, what I will do is to keep them, with the
commands to remove (to prevent failure in reinstall/upgrade). And
include the reason for that in "Command Explanations", so, when removen
1.10.x from the bokk, we can remove the commands from the other. In this
case, it is not possible to leave one as is, because both install first
the same directory. If there is a consensus supporting Armin's
suggestion, I will modify, then.

There are two things I will take the liberty to do, they are not at the
same topic, but due to the scarce time, I will include here:

1. Small reformat webkitgtk2, libreoffice

2. The only thing very different between Qt4 and Qt5 is QTDIR, QTLINK
versus QT5DIR, QT5LINK. I will replace by QT4DIR, QT4LINK.

Any of the modifications above, I ask you to comment, if not agreeing,
so I will revert, if there is a consensus against me, or if any is
wrong, without problem or complaint.

--
[]s,
Fernando