On 2020-03-26 09:41 +0100, Pierre Labastie via blfs-dev wrote:
> So my suspicion is that when we mount --bind /dev, we lose some permissions,
> and those permissions are needed for FF. I'll have to try again without
> /run/shm

The problem is /dev/shm is a seperated tmpfs, instead of a normal directory in
/dev.  mount --bind is not recursive so in the bind mount /dev/shm is a normal
directory, which is not writable.

I suggest to simply mount a tmpfs on /dev/shm:

mount --bind /dev $LFS/dev
mount -v -t tmpfs tmpfs $LFS/dev/shm

--
Xi Ruoyao <xry...@mengyan1223.wang>