I have it installed as I was curious how it stacked up against xcdroast

I didnt install PCCTS either but I didnt have my reading head on when following the instructions as I started to install the latest branch 2.4. When I realised, I was half way through but after a quick readup on www.gtkmm.org - the 2.4 branch can co-exist with the older 2.2 branch so I finsished installing the new branch then correctly followed the instructions in BLFS this time.

From looking at your build log snippet it seems you have opted to install the latest stable branch as I did.

I think if you install the versions from the 2.0/2.2 branch as mentioned in BLFS your issues will disappear

Cheers,
Robert

Jon wrote:

<snip>

C++ tends to confuse me so I didn't even look at lines 58 and 60... Has anyone an idea of what to do besides give up and exclude gcdmaster? :-) I'll probably never use it anyway, but once I decide to include something, Thats the way it has to happen... Thanks all.

ps- I didn't build PCCTS and the only patch I'm using is cdrdao-1.1.9-gcc34-1.patch